Binoba11 has launched an all-new existing Fantasy Sports platform with additional new features and functionality that makes playing fantasy sports easier than ever. Founded in 2019. The Binoba11 Fantasy app is free to download for Android devices and website.
Binoba11 provides a platform where users play skill-based games to earn money. We have 1.33 billion cricket lovers in India, Binoba11 provides a platform to earn money on every match, where fans compete against each other to win cash prizes by creating their own multiple teams for the match. Our platform has more chances and options to winning.
The individuals using the services or Fun Features provided by Binoba 11, or participating in the any of the program(s) or contest(s) organised by Binoba 11 is bound to comply by these Privacy policies defined by Binoba 11.
Binoba 11 also assures the privacy of its Users and is devoted to protect it in all respects. Binoba 11 offers many exciting & amusement facilities which will give user a more fun and delightful experience so that they would like to come back again. Users will have to register themselves to play the fantasy games offered on Binoba 11 but most of the exciting & amusement facilities are offered for free or subscription payment basis. During registration process user will have to provide the details being asked and some information will be automatically tracked while user explores on Binoba 11.
Binoba 11 ensures to maintain and protect the privacy of the individuals using the services, Fun Features and contest(s) offered by Binoba 11.
The individuals wishing to use the services, Fun Features and participate in the contest(s) organized by Binoba 11, need to complete the registration process of Binoba 11.
Binoba 11 registration process requires the user to submit and verify certain documents for providing personal and contact information to the Binoba 11 platform. The documents required for creating and registering an account with Binoba 11 include:
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
The individuals using the services and Fun Features provided by Binoba 11 can invite other individuals who can be either non-registered or already registered users of Binoba 11 using their email address or Facebook usernames for participating in any of the Fun Features or contest (a) organized by Binoba 11 from time to time.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy can be sent to email@example.com or by normal/physical mail addressed to: ………
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you apply to be, or are, a Binoba 11 member, we collect personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- If you wish to subscribe to Binoba 11 newsletter;
- to process your application for Binoba 11 membership;
- to provide member services to you;
- to identify you as a member for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations;
- to maintain and manage your account;
- to upgrade and enhance your experience when using our website;
- to tailor or develop information, services or products which we think may suit your needs
- to communicate with you; and
- to share any important updates with you; and
- for marketing related purposes, including conducting research, conducting promotions, sending you newsletters and informing you (including via email, SMS or telephone)about products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- The kinds of personal information that Binoba 11 generally needs to collect about Binoba 11 members and applicants for membership are:
- residential address
- date of birth
- email address
- phone number(s)
- personally-submitted preferences
- bank account and credit card information
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- financial information
- identity verification information
- recordings of all website activity and emails
We will ordinarily collect your personal information directly from you, primarily through your use of the Services or over the telephone.
We may also collect personal information indirectly, for example, through agents or affiliates we engage to undertake marketing activities.
We are also required by law to collect some personal information about people who use our Services.
We may also collect personal information from job applicants, our employees and individuals associated with our business partners and service providers. Usually this information is limited to name and contact details and the other information we need for the purpose of managing the employment or business relationship.
When you visit the Services, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, the address of the domain name which you may have used to link to the Services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Binoba 11 only uses and discloses your personal information for purposes that are related to the purposes for which we have collected the information. For Binoba 11 members and applicants for membership, this means we mainly use personal information for purposes connected with establishing and administering the membership and providing services and products related to the Services.
Binoba 11 may use your personal information to create aggregate data about Binoba 11 members through demographic profiling and statistical analysis of its database, in order to allow for more efficient operation of Binoba 11 ’s business. We may provide the information derived from such profiling or analysis in an anonymized form to potential and existing stakeholders. The Services may use software applications for monitoring traffic and it analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of the Services among others.
www.Binoba 11 to disclose your name, residential address and date of birth to a third party service provider to provide an assessment of whether the personal information so provided matches (in whole or in part) personal information contained in the identification verification and other official documents provided by the User. The third party service provider may prepare and provide Binoba 11 with such an assessment and may use your personal information including the names, residential addresses and dates of birth contained in credit information files of you and other individuals for the purposes of preparing such an assessment.
Binoba 11 may disclose your personal information:
- to our agents and affiliates who undertake promotional and marketing activities on our behalf (including contacting you with special offers that may be of interest);
- to organisations that provide services (including IT, consultancy and advisory services) to Binoba 11 ;
- to any particular third parties or classes of third parties that Binoba 11 notifies you at the time of collecting your personal information that your personal information may be disclosed to;
- for taking appropriate action if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature in relation to our Services has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- to protect and maintain the integrity of particular sports, by assisting controlling bodies in their inquiries or notifying such bodies of any activity Binoba 11 considers to be unusual or suspicious;
- where you have consented to the disclosure either expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to eliminate or minimise a risk to public health or safety;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate or deal with unlawful activity or serious misconduct;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to locate missing persons;
- to establish or defend a legal claim; and
- where such disclosure is required or authorised by law.
DIRECT MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
When registering as a Binoba 11 member, you may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from Binoba 11 by selecting the appropriate option on the registration page. If you do, from time to time we may use your personal information to
inform you about Binoba 11 's products or services or about promotional activities, which Binoba 11 believes, may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from Binoba 11 at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical. Where we send you commercial electronic messages for direct marketing purposes, each message will contain a functional means for you to opt-out of receiving such messages.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your Binoba 11 account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communications is not affected by your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
THIRD PARTY WEB LINKS
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register with the Services, your account is protected by means of your login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password.
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Binoba 11 does not warrant the security of any information, which you transmit to it. Any information that you transmit to Binoba 11 is transmitted at your own risk.
You further acknowledge that Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. Binoba 11 does not guarantee the security of this type of information.
Binoba 11 will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information, which it collects, uses or discloses, is correct and is stored in a secure environment that is accessed only by authorised persons.
Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used by us till such time (a) you access and use the Services; (b) for any period thereafter as may be required by any applicable law, or contractual obligations (c) and for any period wherein the retention of your personal information is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of any legal claim.
operational obligations. Binoba 11 holds personal information in electronic databases owned and operated by Binoba 11 .
By using the Services, you understand that your personal information may be transferred to countries other than India.
Once Binoba 11 receives your transmission, Binoba 11 will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology.
Binoba 11 ’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of members' personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
Persons under the age of 18 (‘Children’) are not accepted as Binoba 11 members and are excluded from access to our Services.
We will not accept their information for the purposes of opening an account. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with their personal information without the parents’ consent, in violation of the above terms, he/she should immediately contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable period from receiving such complaint.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We give you the opportunity to correct and update personal information at any time, and may contact you on a periodic basis to seek the most up-to-date information from you.
If you believe that the personal information Binoba 11 holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please let us know and we will investigate and correct any inaccuracies if we are satisfied that a correction is required. Your personal information can be updated or corrected by you in the "Account Details" section of the website at any time after you log in. If there are any details you wish to update which you cannot please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for the security of and access to the Services. You must log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website, and should not disclose your username, password or any account information to any other person.
You may access personal information about you held by Binoba 11 by following the “…” link on the website or by contacting us at email@example.com To do so, you will need to provide evidence to confirm your identity before we can provide access. We will generally respond to all requests for access within 30 days of the request. If your request is particularly complex, or requires detailed searching of our records, there may be a cost to you in order for us to provide the information.
Details of your transactions, deposits and withdrawals can also be accessed via the "Transactions" tab of the "Account Balance" section.
If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can reasonably do to meet your requirements by other means. If we refuse access to your personal information, we will advise you in writing of the refusal, the reasons for the refusal, and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
COMPLAINTS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Compliance Manager / Grievance Officer (contact information below). The Compliance Manager will investigate your complaint and notify you of the outcome. If your complaint indicates that there has been an interference with your privacy by a person other than Binoba 11 , the Compliance Manager may discuss your complaint with that other person in an attempt to resolve it. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
© 2018 Binoba 11 Sports Pvt Ltd
Binoba 11 is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) ICC (ii) BCCI, (iii) IPL or any IPL franchises any other domestic cricket tournament/league/competition, or tournament franchise/team/club (other than where specifically stated). Binoba 11 acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI, IPL, and its franchises/teams/clubs, respective national associations/federations, domestic tournament/competition organisers and franchises/teams/clubs, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks relating to the relevant tournament or competition. Residents of the states of Assam, Odisha and Telangana, and where otherwise prohibited by law are not eligible to enter Binoba 11 's leagues.
Contact us by Email: email@example.com
Fair Play Policy
All users in selecting a fantasy team for any match are provided with the same budget of 100 credits. All users have access to the database of players and are bound by the same rules while picking the composition of their respective teams, such as the maximum/minimum limits on the number of batsmen, bowlers, wicket-keeper and all-rounders and limits placed on the number of players that can be picked from a particular real life team.
FIXED PLAYER CREDITS
The credits required to pick a player are locked for each particular contest and match. The price for each player does not fluctuate based on the performance of the player or their real-life team during the particular contest or the match.
Binoba11 initiates deadline at the official match start time for all featured sports. The teams cannot be updated/edited post the deadline of the respective match. This deadline is put in place to ensure continued level playing field for all our users.
You can conveniently download the composition of every team in your contest after the deadline in 1-click. Just go to My Contests tab and you will see a Download icon. Click on this and you will be able to view and/or save all teams in that contest. This feature allows you to keep track of your competition and never have to worry about any changes in anyone’s team post deadline!
We love to see you win! To ensure you can play on Binoba11 and compete with other users with full confidence, we have taken the following measures:
- The scoring system used for calculating points is clearly illustrated and displayed on our platforms
- The applicable payouts for winners of each contest are clearly mentioned
- Any winnings/payouts are promptly processed and credited to the User's account
- Scores for each match are sourced from accurate scoring feeds provided by reputable third party service providers and sometimes delay will be there.
GENUINE, VERIFIED USERS
We strive to ensure that we only have genuine users playing on Binoba11. To facilitate this, we have put in place strict policies and protocols to check any violation of Binoba11 FairPlay. Before withdrawing their winnings, the Users are required to verify their accounts & furnish their valid government authorized ID Proof - PAN Card & bank account details. These details and documents are collected and verified with the respective authorities.
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS
We work with trusted third-party payment gateways with 3-D secure authentication to ensure safety and security of all financial transactions. We do not store your credit/debit card details with us.
Our employees are strictly prohibited from participating in any paid contests on Binoba11. No inside jobs!
Binoba11 is a skill-based platform and is offered in accordance with Indian laws. There are no shortcuts or cheat codes for quick and easy wins. Visit the Legality page on Binoba11 to know more.
We understand that being accessible to our users builds trust and provides security. So, we've made it easier for them to Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that their queries are addressed on a timely basis.
PROTECT USER INFO
Our users trust us with their personal documents like PAN Cards and Bank details. We value & uphold that trust in high esteem. The information shared with us is only used for the user verification purposes and is never disclosed to any outside parties.
- We do not allow users below 18 years of age to play in the pay-to-play contests on Binoba11
- We don’t allow our users to participate in more than 500 pay-to-play contests in a single match
NO CASH TRANSACTIONS
We do not allow or promote cash transactions on Binoba11
Fantasy cricket is classified as a "game of skill", similar to fantasy sports in the United States. Fantasy Cricket for Cash is at the hub of three dynamic industry spokes – Internet, gaming and cricket.
The Supreme Court of India has explained skill in terms of superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness. In K.R. Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu AIR 1996 SC 1153, it stated as follows:
"A game of skill, on the other hand – although the element of chance necessarily cannot be entirely eliminated – is one in which success depends principally upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player."
The relevant excerpt from the Supreme Court's judgment is: "There are few games, if any, which consist purely of chance or skill, and as such a game of chance is one in which the element of chance predominates over the element of skill, and a game of skill is one in which the element of skill predominates over the element of chance. It is the dominant element – 'skill' or 'chance' – which determines the character of the game."
The court categorically stated the meaning of skill (in paragraph 20), in the following terms: "We, therefore, hold that the expression “mere skill” would mean substantial degree or preponderance of skill." In the case, the Court considered Section 11 of the Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, which excluded the application of the act to games of ‘mere skill’, and is in pari materia with Section 12 of the Public Gambling Act of 1867. In that case the Court concluded that horse-racing was a game of skill.
How To Play
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
Select A Match:
Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming cricket series
Create Your Team:
Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Binoba11 team within a budget of 100 credits
Join a Contest:
Join any Binoba11 free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Binoba11!
Follow the Match:
Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 to 3 minutes)
Withdraw your Winnings:
Withdraw your winnings from your Binoba11 account (One Time Verification required)
Select a Match
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘’ button.
Create your Dream11 team by picking 11 players within a budget of 100 credits.
Step 2: Create your Team
Select players for your from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
- WK - Wicket-keeper
- BAT - Batsmen
- BWL - Bowlers
- AR - All-rounders
Check player info by clicking on the '' next to the player name at any point.
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points.
- Number of players added to your team
- Available credits
- The deadline for team submission
Step 3: Select your Dream11 team’s Captain, Vice Captain & Man of Match
After creating your Dream11 team, choose a Captain, Vice Captain & Man of the Match for the team.
- Captain - Gets points scored by him in the actual game
- Vice Captain - Gets points scored by him in the actual game
- Man of the Match - Gets points scored by him in the actual game(where user can select any one team it can be captain and vice captain also)
Step 4: Creating multiple teams
You can create upto 6 teams per match and choose to join a contests with any of the teams created!
Click on 'CREATE TEAM *' for creating next team
How do I register?
That’s Easy! Log on to the Binoba11 register yourself by filling out a valid email id and setting a password. After you’re through with the registration, you can follow the simple starter guide, which will take you through the simple steps of creating your Fantasy Cricket Team and then joining Contests to win Cash. You can also go through the ‘How to Play’ page of Binoba11.
Why can’t I login to my account?
Please check whether your registered email address and password are entered correctly and try logging in again. If you've forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot Password', enter your registered email ID and we’ll send you a link to reset your password on it within a few minutes! If you've forgotten your registered email id, reach out to us at Contact Us.
How do I change my password?
When you are logged in, head to ‘My Profile’, select ‘Change Password’ & click on ‘Save Changes’.
How many Fantasy Cricket teams can I create with the same email Id?
You can create only one account with one email id on Binoba11. Creation of multiple accounts by a single gamer is strictly prohibited and violates our FairPlay policy.
Can I update / edit my information?
You can edit most of your information on Binoba11. Here’s how:
- On the Binoba11 app, head to ‘My Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the ‘Full Profile’ button next to the Personal Details section.
- On the desktop/mobile web, you can Contests’. You will be able to update/edit your full name and mobile number. You can also edit your date of birth, address and state if your Binoba11 account is ‘Unverified’. Remember, the team name chosen by you and the email id registered once cannot be changed.
I’m sure I've got the right username and password but I still can't login.
That’s strange! If you are sure that you are a registered user on Binoba11 and are entering the correct details but are still unable to login please drop us an email us at Contact Us. Our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you.
I did not get any email with the change password link.
a) It could have been marked as Spam mail by your mailbox. Please check your spam mail and mark the email from Binoba11 as ‘Not Spam’. Also, add fantasycricket@Binoba11.com to your contacts so that you receive our email the next time
b) You may have entered a different email id than the one used by you during registration. For any assistance, please drop us an email at Contact Us.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These are the Binoba 11 Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms’) which form an agreement between Binoba 11 Sport Private Ltd.(referred hereinafter as the ‘Company’, ‘Binoba 11’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) and you, the user (hereinafter referred as ‘you’, ‘your’, or ‘User’ or ‘Member’, as defined below) of the www. Binoba 11 website (‘Website’) and the Binoba 11 mobile application (‘App’) including any sub-domains of the Website, or related top-level domains including www.Binoba 11, mobile sites, apps, APIs and widgets (hereinafter collectively referred as ‘Platforms’). These Platforms are owned and operated by Binoba 11 and offer online sports fantasy games / leagues.
- The User is any person using, browsing or otherwise accessing any content or data on the Platforms.
- We reserve the right to change any of the Terms for using our Platforms at any time by publishing new Terms on the Platforms. Your use of our Platforms constitutes your acceptance of those Terms. If you are not agreeable to any of our terms and conditions of use or other notices on our Platforms, your sole option is to immediately cease your use of our Platforms.
- Participation in any game or tournament on the Platforms or viewing of certain content may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by us from time to time on the Website or otherwise. You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the games, contests, tournaments available through the Platforms, here on referred to as the “Leagues”. You agree to be bound by and abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Leagues as published and periodically changed by Binoba 11.
- Your use of information on our Platforms including results, fixture lists, statistics, data and news posted on our Platforms is at your own risk. Other than as expressly set out in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on our Platforms or in our publications (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our Platforms by or on behalf of us, and any Third Party Content on our Platforms). We and our related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our Platforms or publications.
DESCRIPTION OF PLATFORMS OFFERED
- Binoba 11 is a technology company, which through its Platforms aims at providing technology to enable online fantasy sports league(s). Besides providing technology Platforms to enable online games of skill, Binoba 11 also creates software and technology to enable playing of online games of skill on multiple technology platforms.
- The Platforms are only intended for playing of such games of skill and for entertainment purposes only. By using the Platforms, you acknowledge and agree that you are participating in a game of skill. Binoba 11 shall not be responsible for any betting or gambling acts that may take place or are undertaken by Users outside the Platforms.
- Binoba 11 may charge an entry fees to Users for providing such Platforms and for participation in the Leagues hosted on the Platforms. Such entry fees shall be inclusive of contribution to prize money, platform fee and applicable GST.
- In order to access and play the League(s), or fully utilize the Platforms offered by Binoba 11, a User is required to register as a ‘Member’ on the Platforms. You are not authorised to enter any League(s) on our Platforms or otherwise, until you have been granted an Account (defined below).
- If you wish to become a registered Member of our Platforms, you will need to apply for a Member account (‘Account’). Each User is only permitted to open one Member account. Binoba 11 reserves the right to terminate or suspend any duplicate accounts.
- In order to apply for an Account, you must complete the form and provide certain details in accordance with the instructions on the Website. You can also register or log in through Facebook, Google or your personal e-mail address. You will also be required to provide your mobile number for verification purposes, and verify such mobile number using a one time passcode sent to your mobile number. Grant of membership shall be determined by Binoba 11 or its representatives, in their sole discretion. We may refuse to grant an application for an Account made by any person without giving a reason for such refusal. You agree and acknowledge that decision of Binoba 11 in this regard shall be final.
- You agree and acknowledge that if a Member Account is found to be inactive for a continuous period of 300 days, that is, the Member has not participated in any matches for such continuous period, then Binoba 11 reserves the right to terminate or suspend such Account. If the Account Balance of such inactive Account is less than INR 100, the Member shall have no right to redeem or demand the said Account Balance. For such inactive
Accounts where the Account Balance is above INR 100, Binoba 11 will attempt to contact the Member through all available channels to organize withdrawal of the Winning
- Deposit Account Balance, including verification of the bank account (if not already done), and then refund the Account Balance to the Member bank account as provided.
- Persons who wish to register an Account must have a valid e-mail address, mobile number, PAN card & bank account.
- You must be over 18 years of age and a resident of India to access and/or use our Platforms and create an Account with us. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that minors are not using the Platforms and we may exclude a person from accessing or using the Platforms, if proof of age is not provided or if Binoba 11 suspects that a person doing so is under the age of 18 years. Parents should monitor their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services that help provide a child an amicable online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing any personal information without parental permission.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times. You agree to update and keep updated all information provided for the purposes of registration.
- Upon grant of the Account by us, your Account will be created and you will be able to use our Platforms and play the League(s). You agree and acknowledge that such Account can be terminated by us by giving notice to you, for any reason deemed fit by Binoba 11.
- You represent and warrant to us that, throughout the course of your membership with us, or use of our Platforms, you will not permit other persons to access or use your Account. If you permit other persons to access or use your Account, you do so at your own sole risk. You further agree and accept that you shall not access or use the Platforms through the account of another Member.
- You may also be required to verify any credit card / bank account you use to deposit funds, and also any bank account you want to withdraw to.
- You acknowledge that your participation in any League(s) available on the Platforms is purely voluntary and at your sole discretion and risk.
PLATFORMS NOT OFFERED IN ASSAM, ORISSA, TELANGANA, SIKKIM & NAGALAND
- Binoba 11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the League(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha and Telangana are not allowed to participate in the paid version of the League(s) as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter. Further to the same, we also do not offer the paid version of the League(s) to residents of Sikkim and Nagaland.
- There may be applicable penalties imposed on such User by the respective State Governments or the Central Government of India as the case maybe.
- Binoba 11 does not accept membership requests from persons residing in the aforesaid Indian states. Users agree and acknowledge that if a User residing in such Indian
state becomes a Member by giving false information, the liability shall be solely on the User and Binoba 11 reserves the right to terminate such Account without any notice and such Member shall not have any right to redeem or demand the Account balance of such Account.
- You agree and accept that Binoba 11 shall not be liable or responsible for the breach of applicable state laws by any User. Users from all Indian states have to always ensure that they are complying with the applicable state laws and we will attempt to post any changes that we seem appropriate to better educate the Users. You agree and acknowledge that our decision in this regard will be final and binding, and no consideration whatsoever will be extended to the User.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may monitor or use certain technologies and monitoring of activities including logging of your IP address to ascertain and verify your geographical location.
- Access to your Account and to add to, delete or modify any content on your Account is password protected. You must memorise your password or store your password in a safe and secure place. You agree that you will not disclose your password to anyone or allow any other person to access or use your Account. We are not responsible if your Account is accessed or opened by other persons using your password. You shall be held solely responsible and liable for all of your activities on the Platforms made from your Account.
- You understand that it is your obligation to protect the information you have provided on the Platforms including, but not limited, to usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details, bank account information etc. You explicitly understand and agree that we will not incur any liability for information provided by you to anyone which may result in your Account on the Platforms being exposed or misused by any other person or any other harm or loss being suffered by you.
- You should routinely check the "Account Balance" section of your Account to ensure that there has been no unauthorised use of your Account. If you suspect any unauthorised activity you must change your password immediately and contact support@ Binoba 11
GENERAL LEAGUE DETAILS
- There are multiple formats of League(s) available to choose from on the Platforms. An illustrative list of such formats is set out below:
- Based on criteria for team selection
- Normal Fantasy - Users draft a team with the aim to score maximum points amongst the competitors.
- Reverse Fantasy - Users draft a team with the aim to score minimum points amongst the competitors.
- Based on payout criteria
(a)Payout with ranking structure - Prize money is distributed based on ranks.
(b)Multipliers - Users can multiply their money based on the payout structure like 2x multiplier where 20 to 30% users double their money.
(c) Based on Entry Limit
(a)Single Entry - users can only join with one single team.
(b)Multi Entry team - users can join with multiple teams upto the pre defined limit.
(d) Based on number of opponent
Head to Head Leagues (H2H) - These are League(s) against a single opponent. Players can create Head to head Leagues themselves and invite or wait for someone else to join.
(a)Public Leagues - Number of opponents are greater than or equal to (b)League size is mentioned beside every League. Players can also
create public League(s) and invite or wait for other players to join.
(e) Based on who created the League(s)
(a)Binoba 11 created League(s) – These will be made available on the Platforms and identified by the Binoba 11 logo beside the name of the League(s).
(b)User created League(s) – Users can create league and invite other
players to join, both public and private.
- On the Platforms, you can select a team of players who score points based on their real life performance in matches.
- Once you have selected a team for a League, each League entrant selects a League entry amount for which they would like to enter their team. The League entry fee comprises of the amount contributed towards the prize pool money which is required to be paid to the winner of the contest as well as the platform fee payable to Binoba 11 for access to the Binoba 11 Platform. For participating in any League, you will have to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the prize money pool of such League, which will be passed on to the winner(s) of the League after the completion of the League as per the terms and conditions of such League. The amount to be paid-in by you towards the prize money pool would also be debited from your Account Balance maintained with Binoba 11.
- Binoba 11 reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee. The Platform Fee …. (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from your Account Balance and Binoba 11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to you.
- Leagues will proceed if entries reach certain percentage of the League size, declared beforehand. The total prize pool contributed by entrants or Binoba 11 will adjust as per
the number of actual entries in the League. Binoba 11 may also, at its discretion, guarantee prize pool and League(s) for large tournaments irrespective of the number of entries. Binoba 11 reserves the right to re-size League(s). For guaranteed Leagues, they will only be re-sized to allow for a larger prize pool with more Members.
- Live scoring for all Binoba 11 League(s) entered are available in the "Live" section of the Platforms. Member scores are updated regularly with a final score update approximately 2 hours after the completion of a League.
- Binoba 11 uses third party vendors for match schedule, in-play data and player/ team profile. Any changes to the official player statistics or perceived errors after the point scores are made final will not be taken into account and claims that a Member’s League entry has been affected will not be considered.
- Binoba 11 agrees and acknowledges that it has no rights or title on the prize money contributed by you. Binoba 11 is only a platform for collection of the prize money and holds the same in trust for the winner of a League. The collection of such prize money is only for the purpose of distribution to the winner of each Contest. Binoba 11 at its own discretion can also contribute to such prize money pool from its own resources.
- Members agree to abide by the gaming rules specified on the Platforms in respect of the League(s) in addition to these Terms.
- If, for any reason, a League is not capable of operating as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of Binoba 11 , which corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of a contest, Binoba 11 reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to any applicable laws, including cancelling all entries on the contest and refunding monies.
- For latest games, leagues, format, guidelines and rules, please check the FAQ Page regularly.
(41) A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, Binoba 11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a Member to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If the Member sends a written request to Binoba 11 from the registered email address to cancel such payment; and
- If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of a League(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 business days prior to the commencement of the leagues in respect of which the payment is made.
- Binoba 11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter. Binoba 11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the Member after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. A request for cancellation of any transaction would be processed within 2 weeks.
- Where any of the fixtures within a League are cancelled or abandoned without an official result, all League entries are considered void and the entry amounts shall be duly refunded to Members. There are no prize/winnings payouts for these voided contests.
- If, in a transaction performed by you on the Platforms, money has been charged to your card or bank account and respective amount is not added in your Binoba 11 Account within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail address. Please include the following details in the e-mail – your mobile number, transaction value, transaction date and transaction ID. Binoba 11 will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the balance in your Binoba 11 Account, then you will be refunded the money within 7 business days from the date of receipt of your e-mail. All refunds will be credited to your Binoba 11 Account.
DEPOSITS, WITHDRAWALS AND MEMBER ACCOUNT FUNDS
- There are four parts to the Account Balance in your Binoba 11 Account - Total Balance, Deposit Balance, Bonus Balance & Withdrawable (Winning) Balance.
- Any Bonus – Referral or Deposit Bonus will expire in 14 days from the date of credit to the Member’s Account.
- All deposits and refunds, if any, will be done through NEFT. Transactions may take up to 5 business days to be completed. Such deposits made to the Website, www.Binoba 11 .com will become available immediately thereafter in the Member’s Binoba 11 Account, and can be accessed for entering League(s) and games.
- Binoba 11 will process all withdrawal requests immediately, with funds arriving in your nominated bank account on the next working day. This may on occasion take up to 5 business days. In order to request a withdrawal, you must first complete Binoba 11 ’s identity verification, and bank account verification, which will also require submission of your PAN card and bank account details.
- When a Member enters a League, the entry fee is deducted from the Deposit & Bonus Balance, should there be funds available. If funds are unavailable, it is deducted from the Withdrawable Balance of the Account. The acceptance of these terms and conditions has the effect of giving authority to Binoba 11 to withdraw from the Withdrawable Balance.
- You agree that once you confirm a transaction on the Platforms, you shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- Member acknowledges that transactions on the Platforms may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the Member’s account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the Member’s Account Balance. Similarly, money debited from the Member’s Account Balance may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the Member’s Account. Members agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Binoba 11 in respect of any such delay, including any lost opportunity to join any League or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into the Member’s Account.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that you will use your Account with us solely for the purpose of accessing or using the Platforms and for any other transactions with us which you may have to carry out with respect to your usage of such Platforms. You understand and acknowledge the fact that we are neither a bank nor a financial institution and that the purchases/balance standing to the credit in your account do not accumulate any interest.
(53) League Winners:
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the teams in a designated round of the League(s). The Member(s) owning the team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the winner(s) except in Reverse Fantasy
contests where teams(s) with lowest aggregate score shall be declared the winner(s). The scores shall be calculated using live feeds from our data partners.
In certain pre-specified League(s), Binoba 11 reserves the discretion to declare more than one winner and distribute prizes (out of the prize pool money) to such winners in increasing or decreasing order of their team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the League(s). The contemplated number of winners and the prize due to each winner in such League shall be as per the prize pool money contributed by the player or as specified on the League(s) page prior to the commencement of the League(s).
Members creating teams on behalf of any other Member or person shall be disqualified.
In the event of a tie, the winning Members shall be declared winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Members. Binoba 11 shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Website, League(s) etc.
Winners shall be contacted by Binoba 11 or the third party conducting the Contest on the registered e-mail address. Members need to complete the verification process in order to raise the withdrawal request. As a general practice, winners will be required to verify their e-mail address & phone number along with following documents:
- Self attested Photocopy of the Member’s PAN card;
- Member’s bank account details and proof of the same.
Binoba 11 shall not permit a winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time- period stipulated by Binoba 11. Only those winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by Binoba 11 shall be permitted to withdraw/ receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). Binoba 11 shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and
absolute discretion, disqualify any winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
- Determination by Binoba 11 that any document or information submitted by the Member is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Member does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria; or
- Any other ground.The Member represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.Members are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of
registration. Binoba 11 shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Members due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of winners shall be posted on the leaderboard of each League on the Platforms.
In the event that a Member has been declared a winner but has not received any communication from Binoba 11, such Member may contact Binoba 11 .
Members playing the paid formats of the League(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim & Nagaland. If it is found that a Member playing the paid formats of the League(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Binoba 11 shall disqualify such Member and forfeit any prize won by such Member. Upon such forfeiture, such prize money will be carried forward to any other prize money pool as per the discretion of Binoba 11. Further Binoba 11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Member’s Account. Any deposit & winning amount remaining unused in the Member’s Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the Member by an online transfer to the Member’s bank account on record with Binoba 11; subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
- You also understand and accept that your mere participation in League(s) available on the Platforms does not create any obligation on us to give you a prize. You winning a prize is entirely dependent on your skill as a player same as other players in the League(s) and subject to the rules of the League(s). The decision of Binoba 11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- If it is found that a Member playing the paid formats of the League(s) is under the age
of eighteen (18), Binoba 11 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Member and forfeit his/her prize. Upon such forfeiture, such prize money will be carried forward to any other prize money pool as per the discretion of Binoba 11. Further, Binoba 11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Member’s Account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Binoba 11 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability; quantum or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- Binoba 11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered by it to winners. Members shall not raise any claim against Binoba 11 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
(59) Binoba 11 will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. Binoba 11 shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
- The winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
- The winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- Contest settlement will happen within 24 hours of the conclusion of the final real-game fixture of a contest.
PREVENTION OF COLLUSION AND FRAUD
- We are committed to promoting fair play on our Platforms.
- Our compliance team will track game play of all players and strict action will be taken against any player(s) caught colluding. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to indulge in any unfair game practice that may provide undue advantage to you or any other player.
- We reserve the right to withhold any necessary action, as it deems fit, against players found indulging in unfair means. The action could include, inter alia, monetary penalties, temporary account suspension, redemption blocking and/or permanent account deactivation.
- Depositing and withdrawing without playing any or a reasonable amount of League(s) is a violation of our fair play deposit and withdrawal policy. Consecutive deposits and withdrawals are considered as money laundering actions, which is not permitted on the Platforms. Any Member found committing such an action is in violation of our fair play deposit and withdrawal policy and further to investigation is subject to a penalty fee.
- Any Member deemed to be a fraud Member for any reason, for example, found depositing or withdrawing from/to a fraudulent account, is subject to legal action from the Company’s management including but not limited to the confiscation of the Member's Account Balance and locking of the Member's Account.
- Members are also prohibited from opening multiple accounts on the Website. We reserve the right to block/deactivate any account(s) suspected of being a duplicate account.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR PLATFORMS
(70) In accessing or using our Platforms you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Platforms or any content thereon without our express prior written consent;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Platforms;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on our Platforms for purposes of competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised; transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our Platforms or any content there from in any manner which is,in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- act in violation of any Term or condition of use our Platforms;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our Platforms or any content thereon, except as expressly authorised by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- If you choose to submit any content on the Platforms, you hereby warrant that no contribution shall:
- be considered to be, unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libellous, tortious, blasphemous, false or misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, excessively violent; invasive of another’ privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; pornographic or inclusive of nudity, paedophilic, profane, sexually explicit; indecent, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- constitute, advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
- contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
- harasses or harms another person;
- exploits or endangers a minor;
- impersonates or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the territory, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- As it concerns the content uploaded by you, without prejudice to your obligation to otherwise comply with applicable laws during the course of using the Platforms, you agree to hereby comply with any and all applicable laws, as well as any other rules and restrictions that may be set forth herein or on the Platforms.
- The Users admit that they may be exposed to content posted by other users which they may find offensive, obnoxious or indecent and that we may not be able to prevent such content being posted. Such content should be brought to our notice. We shall act upon the information as it deems acceptable. The decision taken by the management of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding on the User and you specifically agree that we shall not incur any liability under any circumstance whatsoever regarding the same.
- We reserve the right to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our Platforms, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
- In the event, we have reasonable grounds to believe that your activities include any of the acts specified above, we may initiate appropriate legal action against you as well as notify the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate in addition to any other available remedies under law or equity, apart from restricting or suspending or terminating your use of the Platforms.
- You shall not purchase, sell, assign, trade, rent, loan, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account, any content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Platforms.
- Binoba 11 holds all rights tangible or intangible subsisting in the Platforms and all the services offered on the Website including but not limited to all League(s), materials published on the Website, underlying software, promotional materials, advertisements, written content, photographs, images, audio or video clips, all strategic and development plans, ideas, designs, financial information, business plans, data banks, information related to technology and process, the technology developed including the software and methodology of usage from here on referred to as ‘Intellectual Property’.
- Binoba 11 merely permits the User to use the Intellectual Property to play the League(s) and use other services offered. The User is strictly prohibited from using the Intellectual Property otherwise. The User is not being granted any rights whatsoever with respect to the Intellectual Property by allowing him to play League(s) and use other services on the Platforms.
- All other trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights which belong to any person or third party are the property of their respective owners.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you hereby grant us a non- exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable license to use, store and copy that content, create derivate works and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- Additionally, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained within such content you upload for any purpose, throughout the world. Our use of such content uploaded by you shall not require any further notice of attribution to you and such use shall be without requirement of any permission from or any payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. We have the right to remove any content or posting you make available on the Platforms if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
- We also have the right to disclose, and you consent to us disclosing, your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you or uploaded by you or any other User of the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, proprietary rights or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other User of the Platforms.
- The views expressed by other Users on the Platforms do not represent our views or values. In no event do we assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any content uploaded by you and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to such content uploaded by you.
- If you have any complaints relating to any third party content uploaded on the Platforms, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Your e-mail must bear your signature or a signed written complaint and should include the following information:
- Details of the objectionable third party content;
- Details of the basis of the objection;
- What relief is being requested;
- All other relevant information required by us to assess the complaint.
- The User shall not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the software used in relation to the Platforms in any way. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, "robots" is strictly forbidden in connection with the software and the League(s). All actions taken in relation to the League(s) by a User must be executed personally by the User through the user interface accessible by use of the software. Such action may include, but is not limited to, the examination of software programs running concurrently with the software of the Company on the User's computer.
- We shall take all reasonable measures, including taking down the objectionable third party content expeditiously.
- You agree and acknowledge that our responsibility in relation to objectionable third party content is limited to removing them post receipt of your objections in accordance with these Terms and we shall not be responsible or liable for any other damages or losses incurred by you of any nature whatsoever.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- Our Platforms contain content provided to us by other parties (‘Third Party Content’). This includes the information relating to sport, fantasy sport, and player news and player statistics.
- We are not responsible for, do not endorse and make no representations either expressly or impliedly concerning Third Party Content. Third Party Content does not represent our views. You rely on Third Party Content completely at your own risk.
- Please beware of phishing attacks, spoofed emails and links from external third party sources but claiming to be from Binoba 11 . We are not responsible for such emails/ messages and/or any loss arising out of clicking on links contained in them.
DISCONNECTIONS AND TECHNICAL ISSUES
- You understand and acknowledge that once a League has commenced, not being able to play due to slow internet connections, faulty hardware, internet connection failure, low computer configuration or for any other reason does not require us to a refund of the entry fee you may have paid for participation.
- In case of any technical failures, server crashes, breakdowns, software defects, disruption or malfunction of service at our end, as a policy, we will cancel the League(s) and refund the entry amounts after proper verification and no service fee will be charged for such contests and you accept that we are not responsible to you in all such cases. For any Contest, we have the right to cancel and refund the entry fees. In no case, other than a server crash, are we accountable for any of the User’s disconnections from server. We are also not liable for any prospective winnings from any incomplete Contest.
- We do not hold any liability to any disconnection, lag, freeze or interference in network on the User’s computer or any other external networks.
- By registering, you are considered to have accepted and understood all the Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of all transactions, gaming rules, cancellation and payment policies. Our failure or delay to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of these Terms by you does not amount to surrendering our rights to act with respect to any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
- If any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India declares any of the provisions of these Terms to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected. Any such inappropriate term or condition will be replaced with another term or condition that is valid and enforceable and is in most nearly with effect to the original invalid term.
- Binoba 11 disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the underlying software of the Platforms, the Website and the League(s), all of which are provided to the User "as is". Your access and use of the Platforms is at your sole risk. The Company explicitly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Binoba 11 does not represent or warrant:
- The quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement or accuracy of the software, the Platforms and the League(s);
- The suitability of the information contained in the documents or other information published on the Platforms;
- Continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Platforms or its content including software, League(s), your Account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the Platform;
- That the defects in the Platforms will be corrected;
- That the Platforms or the servers that operate the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- That the data, results and information within the Platforms will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, reliable, correctly sequenced, timely or otherwise; and
- That the Platforms will meet your needs, requirements or expectations.
- No person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Platform has authority to extend such warranties.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall have no liability for any damages or injury caused, in whole or in part, by contingencies or issues beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to: the acts of third parties, errors in the content or the Platforms, network failures, internet failures, software and hardware failures, viruses and other system attacks, labor stoppages, riots, acts of government or god, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, communication line failure, or theft, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
- The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of whether (i) liability or damage is alleged for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other theory or cause of action, and/or (ii) the party against which liability or damages is sought was advised of the possibility thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (ii) fraud.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to these Terms, the Platforms, or any part thereof, must be asserted within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or it shall be forever barred.
- You agree and acknowledge that Binoba 11 does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your Account or the Platforms provided by Binoba 11 at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system maintenance and updates.
- You are aware that participation in the games of skill organized by us may result in financial loss to you. With full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding the League(s), you are voluntarily participating in the League(s) and assume all responsibility for it and risk resulting from your participation, including all risks of financial loss. Binoba 11 makes no guarantees, warranties, representations, or other promises relating to the League(s), and assumes no liability or responsibility for any financial loss that you may sustain as a result of participation in the League(s).
- You agree to indemnify and hold Binoba 11, its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless with respect to any and all claims and costs associated with your participation in the League(s). You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any action that arises from your participation with the League(s), regardless of occurring before, during or after the period of the League(s).
- You will be solely responsible for any delay and/or damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from installation of any software on your computer and we expressly disclaim liability for any such failure delay or failure.
- You agree to assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of any software and/or League(s) availed by you on the Platform. As such, result and performance among other things depends on your Internet connection and hardware. You also assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair and/or correction of your hardware when you access, download or execute software or League(s) available on the Platform. We explicitly disclaim liability for any delay or failure to perform resulting from installation of any software on your computer.
- You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for: (i) the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another User or otherwise; (ii) any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your Account on our Platforms; (iii) any loss incurred in transmitting information from you to our Platforms by the Internet or by other connecting media; (iv) any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Platforms; (v) the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided or any statistics shown on the Platforms.
(111) Binoba 11 reserves the right to change, modify or delete the Platforms, information, and Terms listed on the Platforms at any time without prior notice.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You clearly understand and agree that Binoba 11 shall under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), be liable for any direct, indirect, ancillary, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This includes, but is not limited to injury, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, damages for monetary loss, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if Binoba 11 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Platforms, even if we have been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
- You agree to indemnify us and each of our respective general and limited partners, members, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and business partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, losses, costs or debt, damages and expenses (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to: (i) breach of these Terms, in tort (including negligence), (ii) your use of the Platforms, including, but not limited to use of any content; (iii) your breach of any applicable laws; (iv) any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or authorized or permitted by you;
- your content; (vi) use by any other person accessing the Platforms using your username or password, whether or not with your authorization, (vii) the use by us of information provided by you through our Platforms. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Platforms.
- There could be instances where Binoba 11 is not able to receive prompt updates about the change in applicable laws of your place of stay. Please ensure that any activities you engage on the Platforms are legal as per the applicable laws. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Binoba 11 or its Platforms, from any claim, demand, damage, or loss whatsoever coming out due to your non-compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Platforms at any time, including the availability of any Website’s feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the Platforms, without notice or liability at any time in our exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to us, for any reason or purpose. However, under normal circumstances, we will only do so where there has been conduct that we believe violates these Terms or other rules and regulations or guidelines posted on the Platforms or conduct which we believe is harmful to other Users, to our businesses, or to other information providers.
- Upon any termination of this agreement, you shall immediately discontinue your use and access of the Platforms and destroy all materials obtained from it. You hereby agree and consent to the above and agree and acknowledge that we can, at our sole discretion, exercise our right in relation to any or all of the above, and that we shall not be liable in any manner of the same; and you agree, acknowledge and consent to the same.
- You acknowledge that your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law and jurisdiction, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms.
- You can directly escalate to our management team by contacting email@example.com
- Subject to the clauses below, the courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in
connection with the Website provided by Binoba 11 (including the League(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Users), as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the disputethrough discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The parties shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the parties, and each party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise.
- The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms shall prevent Binoba 11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard its interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of
Binoba 11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
© 2019 Binoba 11 Sports Pvt Ltd
Binoba 11 is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) ICC (ii) BCCI, (iii) IPL or any IPL franchises any other domestic cricket tournament/league/competition, or tournament franchise/team/club (other than where specifically stated). Binoba 11 acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI, IPL, and its franchises/teams/clubs, respective national associations/federations, domestic tournament/competition organisers and franchises/teams/clubs, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks relating to the relevant tournament or competition. Residents of the states of Assam, Odisha and Telangana, and where otherwise prohibited by law are not eligible to enter Binoba 11 's leagues.